Comfort Tech All Day Face Shield Cleaning Instructions
- First and foremost, the end-user must remove the protective film from the outer face of the Shield. If not, the Shield will appear to be cloudy and not transparent, which in some cases confuses end users. This is left on at the factory to ensure no damage occurs to the material during both fabrication and handling.
- The polymer material used in the Shield should be cleaned – disinfected by only the following three compatible household cleaners; i.e.
- Hydrogen Peroxide 3% — 5% solution
- Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Warm dishwashing soap solution
- It is very important that your end-users do not use Windex or other cleaners such as this
- It is very important that your end-users only use a soft towel and not a paper towel which will cause scratches on the plastic
- Care should be taken to not get the brow comfort foam wet with any of the three suggested cleaners so that the adhesive bond is not compromised.
- Removing the shield for cleaning is easier and recommended.